Work With Us
1. 2D illustrator
We are looking for a talented Illustrator to create original pieces of artwork for print and digital publications.
For this role, you will collaborate with clients, editors and marketers to make sure you gasp and sketch out their business needs to attract their audiences. If you can use your creative skills to turn messages and ideas into appealing illustrations, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will create illustrations that meet quality standards under ambitious deadlines.
1. Proven work experience as an Illustrator, Graphic Designer or similar role.
2. Solid knowledge of image editing and digital sketching software, like Photoshop, Indesign and Adobe Illustrator.
3. Drawing skills with an attention to detail (both by hand and digital pen).
4. Strong aesthetic and conceptual skills.
5. Ability to collaborate and meet deadlines.
6. BSc degree in Design, Visual Arts or relevant qualification.
2. Social Media marketing
We are looking for a qualified Social media strategist to join our team. You will develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy to increase our web traffic and our brand awareness.
As a Social media strategist, you should have excellent multitasking skills to handle all of our social media accounts in a cohesive way. If you have a creative way of thinking and of presenting our brand through multiple social media channels, we would like to make you part of our team
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our company web presence is aligned with our marketing strategies.
1. Proven work experience as a Social media strategist or Social media manager.
2. Hands on experience using social media for brand awareness.
3. Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
4. An ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them.
6. Excellent multitasking skills.
7. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
8. BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field.
3. Wordpress Developer
1. Designing and implementing new features and functionality.
2. Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture.
3. Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
4. Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
2. Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
3. Experience designing and developing responsive design websites.
4. Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
6. Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
7. Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages.
8. Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML).
9. Strong understanding of PHP back-end development.